@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway);

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Spring Hats!



I get so excited when my customers write to me with positive comments after receiving their orders. It really fills up my spirit. After all, this is what it is all about, making something pretty that will be appreciated.  It makes it all worth it. I enjoyed the piece during the making and completion of it, but once it leaves my hands it is someone else's turn to enjoy that unique handmade heirloom. To my customers: Thank You!
***
Me emociono cuando mis clientes me escriben con comentarios positivos cuando reciben sus órdenes. Me llena el espíritu. Después de todo, de eso se trata, hacer algo con tus manos que sea apreciado por la persona que lo recibe. Hace valer todo el proceso. Yo disfruto de la pieza hecha a mano durante su confección, pero una vez deja mis manos, le paso el turno a la persona que lo recibe. ¡A mis clientes: gracias!







I love color, and what a perfect moment to bring beautiful spring happiness to your outwear. See for yourself….
***
Amo el color. Que perfecta la primavera para añadir color a su ropa. Vea usted por si mismo.





The aqua mist and fuchsia pink yarn used on these crocheted hats are both 100% organic cotton from Debbie Bliss, Italy. I made them using the granny style.
***
Los sombreros de color niebla y rosa fushia están confeccionados con hilo de 100% algodón orgánico de la casa Debbie Bliss, Italia. Los hice utilizando el estilo “granny” de las abuelitas.


An update…
***
Manteniéndote al tanto…



The hand quilting continues…. It takes so much time but it's looking gorgeous. I love to see how it is taking shape on the back white side. Hoping to finish it soon.
***
El bordado a mano continúa….toma mucho tiempo pero está quedando maravilloso. Me encanta mirar la pieza para apreciar cómo va cogiendo forma en la parte de atrás de color blanco. Espero terminarlo pronto.


Keep in touch.
***
Hasta la próxima…
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment