@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway);

Friday, November 1, 2013

My first ever!

My first post.  Finally!  I have been thinking about it for a long time and I finally did it!

Through this blog I will share my handmade treasures.  With pictures, I will tell you a story of how they come to be.
***
My primera entrada.  Finalmente!  Llevaba tiempo pensándolo y finalmente lo logre!


Por medio de este blog compartiré mi trabajo. Con fotos contare una historia de cómo se formaron.
Espero sea de su agrado.

Modern Baby Blanket
I read once “What ever you do, make sure it makes you happy,” well...I do things that make me happy...and other people as well.

I made this baby blanket for a friend who just had a baby a few months ago.  I wanted to give her something special, a heirloom piece to keep forever.
***
Leí una vez  “haz lo que verdaderamente te hace feliz,” pues como ven hago lo que a mí me hace feliz...y a otras personas también.

Hice esta frisa o cobija para una amiga que tuvo su primer bebe recientemente. Quería darle algo especial, una pieza que se mantuviera en su familia y fuera bien apreciada.










My Inspiration came from a beautiful knitted bed cover I saw on Pinterest. 

The yarn used on this project is 100% mercerized cotton.  The dove gray is DMC Petra and the wasabi green is Aunt Lydia’s, #3.

See you soon....
***
La inspiración llegó de una cubierta de cama que vi en Pinterest.

Para este proyecto utilice 100% algodón mercerizado. El colo gris paloma viene de la casa DMC Petra y la verde wasabi es Aunt Lydia’s, #3.

Hasta la proxima!



No comments:

Post a Comment